Welcome to [COMMUNITY NAME]! We’re so glad you’re here. This is a safe space to discuss [CATEGORY]. We hope you will help create great conversations in our community.
In order to meet the goals of this community, it’s important for members to feel like they are in a safe place that is populated by people with shared interests. As such, we request that you read and adhere to the guidelines that follow.
- Treat others online as you would treat them in real life
- Be tolerant towards other’s viewpoints; respectfully disagree when opinions do not align
- Communicate with courtesy and respect
- Make personal attacks on other community members
- Post personally identifiable information (i.e. name, address, email, phone number, etc.)
- Be hateful or post offensive, prejudiced comments
Do not post any content containing the following:
- Porn, inappropriate or offensive content
- Threats of violence or harassment
- Copyright material
- Advertising, referrals
- Racism, discrimination
- Abusive language, including swearing
- Drugs and alcohol
If you ever have any questions or comments, we'd love to hear from you. Please feel free to message @daniel
By participating in these forums, you agree to abide by these guidelines. Not following these guidelines might result in your post being removed. Severe abuses may lead to harsher penalties, such as account permanent suspensions. We reserve the right to enforce, or not enforce, these guidelines in our sole discretion to keep the community forum clean, user-friendly, and safe.
Powered by The Public Community's community platform